Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Win a Trip to Paris from Oh Happy Day!

One of the blogs I read and find particularly inspiring is Oh Happy Day, written by Jordan Ferney. Jordan is a party planner and creative mastermind married to Paul, a talented painter. They run a letterpress studio together in San Francisco. They moved to Paris this year, and right now Jordan is giving away a trip for two to Paris!

Go to her blog for details on how to get the most entries into the contest--but for simply commenting on her post you get entered once--not too bad a return on your time investment if you win!

I would say good luck, but I'd be lying if I said I wanted you to win. Unless of course you take me with you.


Erin said...

How about if we take each other? Then we'll have twice the chances!

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

what an amazing comp!!